What is our blog all about?
- Destination Recovery: How communities and tourists can come together for long-term disaster relief
- Using Technology to address Youth Unemployment in the Dominican Republic
- Intervening in the Refugee Crisis: an MBA team approach to Trauma Care
- Exploring Organic Cotton in Peru
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
Tag Archives: zero based design
This week, fellow blogger Andy and I tuned into a Google Hangout with one of my favorite authors, Paul Polak. Paul just released a new book, co-authored with Mal Warwick, titled: “The Business Solution to Poverty“. Even just the title … Continue reading