What is our blog all about?
- Destination Recovery: How communities and tourists can come together for long-term disaster relief
- Using Technology to address Youth Unemployment in the Dominican Republic
- Intervening in the Refugee Crisis: an MBA team approach to Trauma Care
- Exploring Organic Cotton in Peru
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
Tag Archives: urban farming
5/29/14 – This guest blog is written by Nick McCulloch, co-founder along with Cameron Marlin and Rachel Ostwald of Fresco de Dentro. All three co-founders are currently in Brazil conducting market research and testing their business model as part of … Continue reading