What is our blog all about?
- Destination Recovery: How communities and tourists can come together for long-term disaster relief
- Using Technology to address Youth Unemployment in the Dominican Republic
- Intervening in the Refugee Crisis: an MBA team approach to Trauma Care
- Exploring Organic Cotton in Peru
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
Tag Archives: universal healthcare
This blog post was written by Mariana Negrão and Marité Pérez in the Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA program at Colorado State University, who conducted field work for their summer practicum in Brazil. Read part 1 here. Before journeying … Continue reading