What is our blog all about?
- Human-centered design: Learning by immersing ourselves in Bali
- Food Security through the Lens of Smallholder Farmers in Kenya
- Colorado FoodWorks: Pasta with a Purpose
- The Trials and Tribulations of Working Internationally: Sometimes Just Getting There is a Victory
- Altitude and Alpaca: Follow Fair Fibers’ Peruvian Adventure
Tag Archives: Sustainable Tourism
6/24/14 – This guest blog is written by Joe Ewing, co-founder of Kapok Connect. He is currently in Ethiopia conducting field work as part of the Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA. The entrepreneurial process is incredibly exciting, arguably rooted in … Continue reading