What is our blog all about?
- Destination Recovery: How communities and tourists can come together for long-term disaster relief
- Using Technology to address Youth Unemployment in the Dominican Republic
- Intervening in the Refugee Crisis: an MBA team approach to Trauma Care
- Exploring Organic Cotton in Peru
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
Tag Archives: sustainable products
9/30/16 – This post is the second by the team working on agroforestry initiatives in Indonesia this summer for the GSSE MBA field work. Their startup, Mama Bumi, is identifying opportunities in niche industries where they can have an impact. … Continue reading