What is our blog all about?
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
- How You Can Benefit From Solar Energy – No Roof Required
- Diffusing Colorado’s Ticking Time-bomb: What to Do with the Dead Trees in a Dense Forest
- Why are We Fishing for Fish to Feed to the Fish we Feed to the World?
- GSSE Updates from the Program Manager
Tag Archives: smallholder farmers
7/19/17 – This blog post is written by students in the Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA program at Colorado State University who have founded FarmRise to address the challenge of food security in Kenya. Albert Einstein might as well … Continue reading
7/1/16 – The Growing for the Future team has been conducting on the ground research in the coffee farms of Guatemala, in partnership with the non-profit coffee organization, De La Gente. Bishal Kafle, Javier Echeverria, and Austin Bell are focused … Continue reading
6/8/16 – This guest blog post is written by Mama Bumi, a Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA student venture team tackling deforestation in Indonesia alongside their partner, the Kehati Foundation. You can also learn more about Mama Bumi on … Continue reading
10/13/14 – This post is written by Armand Tossou, a Fulbright scholar from Benin who is an MBA Candidate in the Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA program at Colorado State University. Armand and his co-founders Aaron and Leana are starting a … Continue reading