What is our blog all about?
- Destination Recovery: How communities and tourists can come together for long-term disaster relief
- Using Technology to address Youth Unemployment in the Dominican Republic
- Intervening in the Refugee Crisis: an MBA team approach to Trauma Care
- Exploring Organic Cotton in Peru
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
Tag Archives: Sharing Economy
6/24/14 – This guest blog is written by Joe Ewing, co-founder of Kapok Connect. He is currently in Ethiopia conducting field work as part of the Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA. The entrepreneurial process is incredibly exciting, arguably rooted in … Continue reading