What is our blog all about?
- Destination Recovery: How communities and tourists can come together for long-term disaster relief
- Using Technology to address Youth Unemployment in the Dominican Republic
- Intervening in the Refugee Crisis: an MBA team approach to Trauma Care
- Exploring Organic Cotton in Peru
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
Tag Archives: rpcv
2/19/16 – This blog post was written by a recent graduate from the Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA program, Natalie Markham. Natalie is a Returned Peace Corps Volunteer from Cameroon with a background in business and social work. For … Continue reading →