What is our blog all about?
- Destination Recovery: How communities and tourists can come together for long-term disaster relief
- Using Technology to address Youth Unemployment in the Dominican Republic
- Intervening in the Refugee Crisis: an MBA team approach to Trauma Care
- Exploring Organic Cotton in Peru
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
Tag Archives: radio
6/18/15 – This guest blog post is written by Jolt, a Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA student start-up that provides market research services through text message technology and targets parents with children from the ages of 0 to 4. … Continue reading