What is our blog all about?
- Human-centered design: Learning by immersing ourselves in Bali
- Food Security through the Lens of Smallholder Farmers in Kenya
- Colorado FoodWorks: Pasta with a Purpose
- The Trials and Tribulations of Working Internationally: Sometimes Just Getting There is a Victory
- Altitude and Alpaca: Follow Fair Fibers’ Peruvian Adventure
Tag Archives: purpose
7/11/17 – Colorado FoodWorks is a startup food venture led by four students in the GSSE MBA Program at CSU. Fran, Meghan, Hannah, and Charlie are focused on solving gender inequities through local food. Start with a problem. This is … Continue reading