What is our blog all about?
- Destination Recovery: How communities and tourists can come together for long-term disaster relief
- Using Technology to address Youth Unemployment in the Dominican Republic
- Intervening in the Refugee Crisis: an MBA team approach to Trauma Care
- Exploring Organic Cotton in Peru
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
Tag Archives: purpose
7/11/17 – Colorado FoodWorks is a startup food venture led by four students in the GSSE MBA Program at CSU. Fran, Meghan, Hannah, and Charlie are focused on solving gender inequities through local food. Start with a problem. This is … Continue reading