What is our blog all about?
- Destination Recovery: How communities and tourists can come together for long-term disaster relief
- Using Technology to address Youth Unemployment in the Dominican Republic
- Intervening in the Refugee Crisis: an MBA team approach to Trauma Care
- Exploring Organic Cotton in Peru
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
Tag Archives: PPH
09/05/13 – Stories From the Field: This team of MBA students in the Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise program describes their adventure in India learning first-hand the maternal mortality challenges facing Indian communities – an experience they found infinitely more … Continue reading