What is our blog all about?
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
- How You Can Benefit From Solar Energy – No Roof Required
- Diffusing Colorado’s Ticking Time-bomb: What to Do with the Dead Trees in a Dense Forest
- Why are We Fishing for Fish to Feed to the Fish we Feed to the World?
- GSSE Updates from the Program Manager
Tag Archives: peru
7/6/18 – This blog post is written by Will Coffey, a student in the GSSE MBA program, and is in Peru this summer for his MBA field research. The financial access team, a.k.a. team CLAW (Cristina, Will, Atkelt and Will— … Continue reading
6/23/17 – This post is written by students in the Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA program on the Fair Fibers team. These students – Callie, Herry, and Lucas – are in Peru for the summer investigating the alpaca supply … Continue reading
It’s amazing for those of us who have been involved since the early years of GSSE to hear that Cohort 8 is graduating already. C8 returned this fall from their practicum work on 4 continents, working in areas from healthcare to energy, … Continue reading
7/27/15 – This guest post is written by three students in the Global, Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA program at Colorado State University, who are co-founders of Chaka Fibers. Chaka is working this summer in Peru, getting to know the … Continue reading
In a few weeks, 20 students in the Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA program at Colorado State University will initiate on average 40 days of field work. This experience is a key differentiator of this MBA program, but also … Continue reading