What is our blog all about?
- Destination Recovery: How communities and tourists can come together for long-term disaster relief
- Using Technology to address Youth Unemployment in the Dominican Republic
- Intervening in the Refugee Crisis: an MBA team approach to Trauma Care
- Exploring Organic Cotton in Peru
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
Tag Archives: microloan
Autumn must be the season for fantastic entrepreneurs to visit CSU, because I have been blessed to meet many this year, including Jessica Jackley, co-founder of Kiva.org, who spoke in early November I first learned of Kiva a few years … Continue reading →