What is our blog all about?
- Destination Recovery: How communities and tourists can come together for long-term disaster relief
- Using Technology to address Youth Unemployment in the Dominican Republic
- Intervening in the Refugee Crisis: an MBA team approach to Trauma Care
- Exploring Organic Cotton in Peru
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
Tag Archives: masai
11/21/13 – This guest post is written by Doreen Mugure, a Kenyan student in the Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA Program, which requires two months of field work during the summer practicum experience. Being a mother of two young … Continue reading