What is our blog all about?
- Destination Recovery: How communities and tourists can come together for long-term disaster relief
- Using Technology to address Youth Unemployment in the Dominican Republic
- Intervening in the Refugee Crisis: an MBA team approach to Trauma Care
- Exploring Organic Cotton in Peru
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
Tag Archives: market information
8/13/13 – Stories from the Field: This guest post was written by Julie Baker, a student in the Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA at Colorado State University, and a member of the LimaLinks team working in conjunction with iDE … Continue reading