What is our blog all about?
- Intervening in the Refugee Crisis: an MBA team approach to Trauma Care
- Exploring Organic Cotton in Peru
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
- How You Can Benefit From Solar Energy – No Roof Required
- Diffusing Colorado’s Ticking Time-bomb: What to Do with the Dead Trees in a Dense Forest
Tag Archives: lake bunyonyi
6/27/17 – This blog post is written by GSSE MBA venture team Asante Sana. Team members Keni, Matt, and Evan are dedicated to improving rural electrification in Uganda. First things first though, as the team encounters challenges typical of working internationally… Only … Continue reading