What is our blog all about?
- Destination Recovery: How communities and tourists can come together for long-term disaster relief
- Using Technology to address Youth Unemployment in the Dominican Republic
- Intervening in the Refugee Crisis: an MBA team approach to Trauma Care
- Exploring Organic Cotton in Peru
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
Tag Archives: Kosovo
Last week I was honored with the opportunity to travel to Kosovo – a brand new nation in the Balkans – to interview scholarship applicants for the KAEF Scholarship, coordinated by American Councils for International Education. The goal of the KAEF … Continue reading