What is our blog all about?
- Destination Recovery: How communities and tourists can come together for long-term disaster relief
- Using Technology to address Youth Unemployment in the Dominican Republic
- Intervening in the Refugee Crisis: an MBA team approach to Trauma Care
- Exploring Organic Cotton in Peru
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
Tag Archives: Itay Talgam
Through teamwork classes and leadership training in my socially-focused MBA, it is increasingly clear that one’s management style is nuanced and tempered by an understanding of all your project variables. I was recently discussing leadership styles and their effect on … Continue reading