What is our blog all about?
- Destination Recovery: How communities and tourists can come together for long-term disaster relief
- Using Technology to address Youth Unemployment in the Dominican Republic
- Intervening in the Refugee Crisis: an MBA team approach to Trauma Care
- Exploring Organic Cotton in Peru
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
Tag Archives: iodized salt
7/1/13 – Stories from the Field: This guest post was written by Ana Carolina González, a student in the Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA program who has been working with Haitian salt producers. We left Colorado expecting to have … Continue reading