What is our blog all about?
- Destination Recovery: How communities and tourists can come together for long-term disaster relief
- Using Technology to address Youth Unemployment in the Dominican Republic
- Intervening in the Refugee Crisis: an MBA team approach to Trauma Care
- Exploring Organic Cotton in Peru
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
Tag Archives: impact investing
2/13/14 – This guest post is written by current GSSE MBA Candidate Katie Bessert. Katie is starting an impact investing fund that focuses on the water industry. “We all stand for something, and my bias is to do things that … Continue reading