What is our blog all about?
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
- How You Can Benefit From Solar Energy – No Roof Required
- Diffusing Colorado’s Ticking Time-bomb: What to Do with the Dead Trees in a Dense Forest
- Why are We Fishing for Fish to Feed to the Fish we Feed to the World?
- GSSE Updates from the Program Manager
Tag Archives: human centered design
7/26/17 – The GSSE MBA venture team, Learning Labs, is working to understand business models that would address the lack of quality education in rural areas in Indonesia. Brightspots in Bali Our first stop was in Bali where we studied … Continue reading
6/27/17 – This blog post is written by GSSE MBA venture team Asante Sana. Team members Keni, Matt, and Evan are dedicated to improving rural electrification in Uganda. First things first though, as the team encounters challenges typical of working internationally… Only … Continue reading
7/21/15 – This guest post is written by three GSSE MBA students who envision an entrepreneurial future involving biogas. This summer, they are partnering with the Ethiopian branch of the social business (B)energy. Biogas is a clean-burning cooking fuel generated … Continue reading
This Blog post was written by Liv+, a team of MBA students (Mariana Negrao, Marite Perez, and Daniel Walker-Murray) in the Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA program at Colorado State University, who are working on their summer practicum in … Continue reading