What is our blog all about?
- Destination Recovery: How communities and tourists can come together for long-term disaster relief
- Using Technology to address Youth Unemployment in the Dominican Republic
- Intervening in the Refugee Crisis: an MBA team approach to Trauma Care
- Exploring Organic Cotton in Peru
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
Tag Archives: healthcare industry
7/20/16 – This guest post is written by three students in the Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA program who are working on finding ways to improve the quality of life for the elderly. Please join Nick, Shorouk, and Labeat … Continue reading