What is our blog all about?
- Destination Recovery: How communities and tourists can come together for long-term disaster relief
- Using Technology to address Youth Unemployment in the Dominican Republic
- Intervening in the Refugee Crisis: an MBA team approach to Trauma Care
- Exploring Organic Cotton in Peru
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
Tag Archives: health workers
8/18/15 – This guest post is written by Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA students John Garvey and Eric Harry, who spent a month working with Partners in Health on their Village Health Worker program in Malawi. Nine years ago … Continue reading