What is our blog all about?
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
- How You Can Benefit From Solar Energy – No Roof Required
- Diffusing Colorado’s Ticking Time-bomb: What to Do with the Dead Trees in a Dense Forest
- Why are We Fishing for Fish to Feed to the Fish we Feed to the World?
- GSSE Updates from the Program Manager
Tag Archives: guatemala
8/9/17 – This blog post was written a couple weeks ago by team Selva Ventures, who was hard at work in Guatemala. Read their first installment here, in case you missed it. Greetings from Guatemala! The last time we wrote, … Continue reading
6/16/17 – Selva Ventures is a GSSE MBA venture team working to understand the problem of deforestation in Guatemala. We are working with two organizations: Fort Collins based Trees, Water & People and a Guatemalan organization called Utz Ché. 1.6 … Continue reading
7/1/16 – The Growing for the Future team has been conducting on the ground research in the coffee farms of Guatemala, in partnership with the non-profit coffee organization, De La Gente. Bishal Kafle, Javier Echeverria, and Austin Bell are focused … Continue reading
6/18/15 – This guest blog post is written by Jolt, a Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA student start-up that provides market research services through text message technology and targets parents with children from the ages of 0 to 4. … Continue reading
In a few weeks, 20 students in the Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA program at Colorado State University will initiate on average 40 days of field work. This experience is a key differentiator of this MBA program, but also … Continue reading