What is our blog all about?
- Human-centered design: Learning by immersing ourselves in Bali
- Food Security through the Lens of Smallholder Farmers in Kenya
- Colorado FoodWorks: Pasta with a Purpose
- The Trials and Tribulations of Working Internationally: Sometimes Just Getting There is a Victory
- Altitude and Alpaca: Follow Fair Fibers’ Peruvian Adventure
Tag Archives: global livingston institute
6/27/17 – This blog post is written by GSSE MBA venture team Asante Sana. Team members Keni, Matt, and Evan are dedicated to improving rural electrification in Uganda. First things first though, as the team encounters challenges typical of working internationally… Only … Continue reading