What is our blog all about?
- Destination Recovery: How communities and tourists can come together for long-term disaster relief
- Using Technology to address Youth Unemployment in the Dominican Republic
- Intervening in the Refugee Crisis: an MBA team approach to Trauma Care
- Exploring Organic Cotton in Peru
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
Tag Archives: friends family and fools
In Entrepreneurship courses, the concept of “bootstrapping” is typically referred to as the first phase of funding for a new venture, where the entrepreneur covers the costs themselves. And as I watch dozens of entrepreneurs starting their first ventures, bootstrapping … Continue reading