What is our blog all about?
- Destination Recovery: How communities and tourists can come together for long-term disaster relief
- Using Technology to address Youth Unemployment in the Dominican Republic
- Intervening in the Refugee Crisis: an MBA team approach to Trauma Care
- Exploring Organic Cotton in Peru
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
Tag Archives: dar es salaam
9/27/16 – GSSE MBA student Alex Anderson is on the team of students in the Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA program who spent their summer conducting market research in Tanzania. This reflection is the 2nd post by this team – you … Continue reading