What is our blog all about?
- Destination Recovery: How communities and tourists can come together for long-term disaster relief
- Using Technology to address Youth Unemployment in the Dominican Republic
- Intervening in the Refugee Crisis: an MBA team approach to Trauma Care
- Exploring Organic Cotton in Peru
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
Tag Archives: D-lab
I had been in Zambia for about a month enjoying work with International Development Enterprise (iDE) on a market information system called Lima Links as part of my curriculum with the GSSE. The International Development Design Summit (IDDS) was upon … Continue reading