What is our blog all about?
- Destination Recovery: How communities and tourists can come together for long-term disaster relief
- Using Technology to address Youth Unemployment in the Dominican Republic
- Intervening in the Refugee Crisis: an MBA team approach to Trauma Care
- Exploring Organic Cotton in Peru
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
Tag Archives: Consignment stores
07/14/14 – This guest blog is written by Alistair Cook. He is part of the Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA and spent part of his summer working with Second Chance Vietnam. “I am sick to death of cleverness. Everybody is clever nowadays.”- … Continue reading