What is our blog all about?
- Destination Recovery: How communities and tourists can come together for long-term disaster relief
- Using Technology to address Youth Unemployment in the Dominican Republic
- Intervening in the Refugee Crisis: an MBA team approach to Trauma Care
- Exploring Organic Cotton in Peru
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
Tag Archives: CO2 trap
7/30/13 – Stories from the Field: This guest post is written by Jerri Hu, a student in the Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA CSU Ventures program at Colorado State University. Jerri has been working alongside Mackai Tapleshay to support E-Flux … Continue reading