What is our blog all about?
- Destination Recovery: How communities and tourists can come together for long-term disaster relief
- Using Technology to address Youth Unemployment in the Dominican Republic
- Intervening in the Refugee Crisis: an MBA team approach to Trauma Care
- Exploring Organic Cotton in Peru
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
Tag Archives: charcoal distribution
8/28/13 – Stories From the Field: This guest post is written by Carl Husen, member of the Epri-Sel team, which is developing a local salt production venture in Haiti. Carl is in his final semester of the Global Social and … Continue reading