What is our blog all about?
- Destination Recovery: How communities and tourists can come together for long-term disaster relief
- Using Technology to address Youth Unemployment in the Dominican Republic
- Intervening in the Refugee Crisis: an MBA team approach to Trauma Care
- Exploring Organic Cotton in Peru
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
Tag Archives: carbon fiber
7/7/16 – This post is written by four students in the Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA who are exploring business opportunities associated with waste streams and overconsumption. To start, they have been partnering with Vartega Carbon Fiber Recyling LLC, … Continue reading