What is our blog all about?
- Finding our roots and growing our branches in Antigua: Selva Ventures’ first days in Guatemala
- Design Thinking to Save the Pollinators: a Bee-utiful Summer Practicum
- Out in the World: Bringing Alumni Back to the Classroom
- GSSE MBA Students Win Business Design Competition
- GSSE Venture Prepares to Scale Up Solar Business in Peru
Tag Archives: apiary
6/1/17 – This blog post is written by Montana Williams, a student in the Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA who is embarking on the summer practicum experience with his teammates Haroon Abasy, Sam Doll, and David Enden, for their … Continue reading