What is our blog all about?
- Destination Recovery: How communities and tourists can come together for long-term disaster relief
- Using Technology to address Youth Unemployment in the Dominican Republic
- Intervening in the Refugee Crisis: an MBA team approach to Trauma Care
- Exploring Organic Cotton in Peru
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends
Tag Archives: alpagueros
6/23/17 – This post is written by students in the Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA program on the Fair Fibers team. These students – Callie, Herry, and Lucas – are in Peru for the summer investigating the alpaca supply … Continue reading