5/29/18 – It’s hard to believe it’s time for another round of updates from our teams in the field. In case you have lost track:
- Cohort 10 graduated in December!
- Cohort 11 just finished up their 2nd semester and is launching their field work.
- Cohort 12 is getting ready to enroll in the fall.
So get ready for updates from teams. Here are the descriptions of the challenges they are working on:
- Reduce Poverty Through Financial Access (Peru)
- Prevent and Interrupt Trauma in Vulnerable Refugee Populations (Sweden)
- Implement Sustainability in the Organic Cotton Supply Chain (Peru)
- Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions through Community Solar (Colorado)
- Reduce Negative Impacts of Aquaculture and Invasive Fish Species (U.S.)
- Reduce Wood Solid Waste Caused by Pine Beetles (Colorado/U.S.)