12/21/16 – The Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA program has been educating entrepreneurs since 2007 at Colorado State University. In our very first cohort, a team of students started PowerMundo, which continues distributing off-grid clean energy products in Peru. GSSE alumni Michael Callahan is the CEO of PowerMundo, and was interviewed in this article about their recent recognition and support from the Development Innovation Ventures program at USAID. Congratulations, PowerMundo!
What is our blog all about?
- Food Security through the Lens of Smallholder Farmers in Kenya
- Colorado FoodWorks: Pasta with a Purpose
- The Trials and Tribulations of Working Internationally: Sometimes Just Getting There is a Victory
- Altitude and Alpaca: Follow Fair Fibers’ Peruvian Adventure
- Finding our roots and growing our branches in Antigua: Selva Ventures’ first days in Guatemala