12/21/16 – The Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA program has been educating entrepreneurs since 2007 at Colorado State University. In our very first cohort, a team of students started PowerMundo, which continues distributing off-grid clean energy products in Peru. GSSE alumni Michael Callahan is the CEO of PowerMundo, and was interviewed in this article about their recent recognition and support from the Development Innovation Ventures program at USAID. Congratulations, PowerMundo!
What is our blog all about?
- Destination Recovery: How communities and tourists can come together for long-term disaster relief
- Using Technology to address Youth Unemployment in the Dominican Republic
- Intervening in the Refugee Crisis: an MBA team approach to Trauma Care
- Exploring Organic Cotton in Peru
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends