Phase 2 of Fargreen’s blog, courtesy of Tanmay Telang, a GSSE graduate from Cohort 5 of the Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA. Great insights into the realities of actually starting a social enterprise. Enjoy! -Kat
What is our blog all about?
- Destination Recovery: How communities and tourists can come together for long-term disaster relief
- Using Technology to address Youth Unemployment in the Dominican Republic
- Intervening in the Refugee Crisis: an MBA team approach to Trauma Care
- Exploring Organic Cotton in Peru
- Funding a Better Future for Peruvians with a little help from some GSSE friends