Stay tuned for updates regarding some of the awesome successes of our Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA students, alumni, and ventures over the past several months. Too much good stuff to review in one single post, so this will serve as a preview of what is to come:
- GSSE alumni venture Fargreen is on a roll! Fargreen is processing mushrooms in Vietnam from rice straw that would otherwise be openly burned. They have earned entrance into several business plan competitions, have won the grand prize in one, were awarded a Fellowship, and are semi-finalists for another.
- GSSE alumni Shabda Gyawali is the Investment Manager at the Dolma Impact Fund in Nepal, where he was instrumental in putting together the nation’s first $20 million impact investment fund.
- Current GSSE students placed 2nd in a local Race and Case competition.
- GSSE alumni venture MamaCarts is launching their pilot in Benin, funded by the Rockefeller Foundation.
- GSSE alumni venture monkii bars reached their $25,000 Kickstarter campaign goal in less than one week!
Stay tuned for these updates and more, as our GSSE students continue to rock the social enterprise world!