Ready to make a difference? Ready to “start something, that matters, with soul,” as our favorite faculty member says? Have a business solution to a problem affecting the social or environmental well-being of our planet? Let’s chat about it!
Colorado State University’s Global Social and Sustainable MBA program is actively recruiting for Fall 2013 applicants!
The GSSE-MBA seeks to provide sustainable and social enterprise solutions to some of the most stubborn issues of our time including poverty, disease, malnutrition and environmental degradation. Our sustainable MBA graduates go on to create and operate for-profit and nonprofit start-ups, non-governmental organizations, and to work in multinational companies that champion social and environmental objectives while delivering solid returns on investment.
Want to learn more? Luckily, we have a whole host of students, faculty, and alumni who are available via twitter to answer your questions!
- What: An online recruiting event to answer questions potential GSSE-MBA students may have about the program, GSSE lifestyle, or Fort Collins.
- Who: Past, present, and future GSSE students, faculty, and staff are more than welcome to attend to provide insight about their experiences within GSSE…in 140 characters or less
- When: Tuesday, December 4th @ 10am Mountain Standard
- Where: On Twitter! This recruiting conversation will take place as a Twitter chat, just search the hash tag at the said time.
- How: Our hashtag of the day will be #GSSErecruit
Hope you can join us!